Vehicle and Props Design - Project 1 : Pre-production

22/4/2024 - 15/6/2024
Week 1 - Week 8
Ng Jia Ern 0363033
Vehicle and Props Design
Project 1 : Pre-production



INSTRUCTION




To-do:



TASK

In Week 1, we started thinking about the background for our vehicle design. We could either choose an existing movie/animation as the setting or create our own background.

I came up with my own world background.
These are the reference images I found when I first started designing.



I began drawing the vehicle silhouettes, covering land, air, and water vehicles.



Along the way, I added more reference images that closely align with my design to help me smoothly develop my vehicle.



I chose the A2 silhouette to further develop my design.





1. The first design features a small cannon mounted underneath the vehicle, allowing it to attack.

2. The second design can transform, with its wings folding in to increase speed and allow it to pass through narrow spaces.

3. The third design adds a passenger cabin, enabling it to carry more people, and the cabin includes windows for viewing the outside.

Final Design:


I also sculpted a rough 3D Model in ZBrush.




Comments