Character Design - Task 2: Character Design Development

20/5/2024 - 10/6/2024
Week 5 - Week 8
Ng Jia Ern 0363033
Character Design
Task 2: Character Design Development


INSTRUCTION


Task 2: Character Design Development


I explore more on my character's outfits.


Then I also try on different hairstyles.

I also explored the pattern design for the fabric behind the character inspired by this blue butterfly design from Pinterest.



I combined the design elements I liked from the three outfits I designed.

I come up with the design below:


But I am still not satisfied with this design

Then I came up with this design:

But I still feel like something is missing, not special enough, not interesting enough.


So, I came up with another design:



Finally, this design was finalized.




Then, design for alternative outfit I wanna go for the military Lolita style.


Final Alternative Outfit Design:


Comments